Thirteen adults and four children gathered at the Wesley Brunswick residence, 143 Oakes Rd., Broadview Hts., Sunday May 12, 1957 at 4:00 pm when the Rev. Wayne Willmann, Pastor of Parma Lutheran Church, conducted the worship service. The next Sunday 31 were present.
Services continued each week until in the fall when they were moved to the Wallings Road School where they were held each Sunday morning at 8:00 am. The new group of worshippers were known as the Parma Lutheran Mission until the name TRIUNE was chosen by vote from a list of five names that had been proposed. This choice was made in May 1958. The last service in Wallings Road School was held Sunday December 20, 1959 with 135 present.
Seven acres were purchased on West Mill Road as the site for the new church building and parsonage. Ground breaking services were held July 19, 1959 with 180 baptised souls, 114 of them were confirmed members.
The Church building was dedicated December 20, 1959 at 2:30 pm with 184 present. The first morning service in the new church building was held December 27, 1959 with 157 present. The first evening service was a few evenings before when many gathered to worship on Christmas Eve.
In 2006 we upgraded our facility, we became handicapped accessible and we relocated the kitchen and enlarged Wilmann Hall.